Since its foundation in 2006, we at NEXONORTE have always been aware that purchasing a property is not like a regular sale. During the process there are financial and emotional burdens big enough for us to put an extra effort to ensure the smoothness of the operation, to show our commitment with our clients, both the seller and the final purchaser during a service we are providing.
NEXONORTE SLU is managed by Julio Antonio López Seco, Real Estate Agent, Col. nº 270 with CRS (Council of Residential Specialists) designation, since its foundation, holding the position of the sole business manager. Aside from his university degree in economy from the Santiago De Compostela University, has an extensive background in the real estate sector, including:
- Property intermediation expert qualification, by the University of A Coruña (350 h.)
- Land Planning and Law Expert. SCU (100 h.)
- Land Law Upgrading Class, Urban Rental, Horizontal Property Training. SCU. (48 h.)
- Sales Efficiency Improvement Tools. Caixanova Business School (35 h.)
- Extra training and seminars - appraisal, taxation, real estate marketing, Community Manager, negotiation skills, photography, legal counseling, etc.
NEXONORTE is a part of the Northwestern Real Estate Society that, under the supervision of the Ferrol, Eume and Ortegal businessmen's confederation, assembles several realty agencies from all A Coruña we closely collaborate with.
The staff who works at NEXONORTE is fully trained to provide our services in the most professional way according to the company's policy.